Monday, November 10, 2008

Squid... ugh...

Ate some raw squid last night that really isn't agreeing with me. Blugh. In Thailand I had some chicken liver that was not in its most fresh state, so on the good side of things, I don't feel as bad as that.

Anyway, it's been raining for 3 days here and it is supposed to keep going for another 3. Not pouring like a typhoon, but drizzling. It really has been nice since the rain has kept it pretty cool. It is about 18C here which is about 65F. People are running around in jackets, it's pretty funny.

2 comments:

The Mighty Yam said...

You gotta try at least everything once. That's my motto... Unless it is something that only takes once to kill you (botulinum, anthrax, shark dentistry...)

Heady Mead! said...

I've actually eaten the squid a whole bunch o' times. It tastes really good, it just causes havoc on me innards.